Dr. Robin Myers, Psy.D., ABPP is a Clinical Psychologist specializing in individual therapy and psychological assessment. She maintains a private practice in Maryville, Illinois.
With over 15 years experience and as a graduate of the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology specializing in cognitive-behavioral therapy, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are depression, anxiety, problems with low self-esteem, panic, and stress reduction.
Dr. Robin Myers, Psy.D. is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology, Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling, Lindenwood College
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Southeast Missouri State University
License, Certifications & Awards
- Illinois State License 071-006112
- American Board of Professional Psychology, Board Certified Specialist in Clinical Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
Kelli Fultz, LCSW
I have more than two decades of practice and have served as a crisis counselor, forensic social worker and the clinical supervisor of a program for chemically dependent individuals.
In addition, I have served as an adjunct professor of Psychology and Sociology for more than a decade.
As a licensed, clinical therapist with a cognitive behavioral approach, I am passionate about working with relationship issues from an emotionally and cognitively focused approach.
I help couples to develop communication, problem-solving, coping and goal-setting skills in order to find a place of peace and happiness in their lives.