$225 initial session 50 – 60 minutes
$200 per 50-60 minute follow up sessions
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept the following insurance:
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Medicare Part B of Illinois
- United Healthcare
- United Behavioral Health
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!